Interweave Technologies is continually looking for talented individuals to provide world-class service to our corporate, small business, government and military clients.
If you are interested in exploring working with Interweave Technologies, please send resume and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently seeking a qualified and professional Accountant/Bookkeeper for our Huntsville location. The Accountant/Bookkeeper will play a key role in the daily administrative operations of the office and will handle a variety of business-related issues and non-routine situations by determining the appropriate course of action.
• Process accounts payable and monitor cash flow
• Coordinate payroll and tax filing processes, bank reconciliations, participate in month-end closing
• Handle receipts, office filing, and daily phone calls
• Handle payments, deposits and contract processing
• Maintain bonds, permits and subscriptions
• Interpret guidelines, procedures, policies and practices and convey to associates in a clear and concise manner
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed
• Govern vendor activities and schedules
• Handle confidential information related to the business operations and our employees
• Process employee personnel actions, execute recognition programs, coordinate insurance programs
• Interact with all levels of personnel including customers and management
• Other duties as assignedRequirements & Qualifications:
• Associate's Degree required or Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Experienced administrative professional preferably in a service related environment
• Proficient in QuickBooks Bookkeeping and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• General office and HR experience required
• Payroll processing, ADP preferred
• Ability to work proactively and positively with staff and customers
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to work well in a team environment and establish good rapport at all levels of the organization
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and independent judgment
• Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years' experience
• Pre-employment drug screen & background check required.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Pre-employment drug screen & background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
• Quickbooks; Office administration: 5 years
Currently seeking a qualified and professional Senior Telecommunications Technician for our Decatur location.
• Responsible for coordinating and performing on-site installations of voice, data, fiber optics, CCTV, security and paging systems.
• Responsible for reporting to the customer and company management.
• Responsible for managing crews, job hours and material associated to a project.
• Capable of making sound decisions in the field related to the above mentioned duties.
• Displays strong troubleshooting skills in all areas of telecom and security installations.
• Requires a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
• Knowledge of and experience with reading blue prints.
• Must be willing to travel
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the voice / data industry
• Knowledge of all industry standards (NEC, TIA/EIA, BISCI)
• Install voice and data cabling to specifications
• Must be able to read and understand construction drawings
• Neatly and accurately terminate cabling
• Must be proficient at building out network closets
• Must be able to install proper grounding to I.T. equipment
• Must possess the ability to install cable-tray systems and associated supports
• Perform accurate testing, labeling, and documentation of all cable jobs
• Must not be fearful of heights or enclosed spaces
• Understanding of wiring standards
• Must have the ability to recognize and install multicolored wires
• Must have the ability to lift materials weighing 50 plus lbs.
• Experience with wireless device deployment and PC configurations is a plus
• Be able to project a professional image
• Clean driving record and drug-test required
• Challenge the team to be “world class”
• Posses initiative and motivation - “get the job done” attitude
• Customer service skills
• Project management skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Active team participation
• Motivated, driven and goal oriented
• Solid oral communication skills to relate technical ideas/concepts
• Solid written documentation skills for projects and tasks for all audiences
• Ability to be flexible; manage and prioritize multiple projects at one time
• Ability to set and manage customer expectations
• Willing to work off hours when necessary
BICSI Certification a plus
Currently seeking a qualified and professional Telecommunications Project Manager/RCDD for our Decatur location.
• Candidate must have RCDD certification
• Walk, estimate, write and provide ‘Scope of Work’ proposals to clients
• Manage projects of any size up to several million dollars
• Ability to manage projects and crews of any size
• Train all levels of technicians and installers
• Manage man-power and track hours accordingly
• Manage and organize materials, ensuring proper procurement and tracking for the job site
• Ultimately responsible for oversight of the entire project
• Maintain job-site folders with all documentation including material list, scope of work, as-built drawings
• Establish job milestones and projections with visibility 2 – 4 weeks out
• Attend and actively participate in Construction meetings
• Coordinate with the GC and customers on the Superintendent level
• Responsible for tracking and implementing change orders
• Coordinate with other trades as needed on the job-site
• Responsible for on-site safety and complying with safety guidelines
• 5-years Telecommunications/Structured Cabling/Fiber Optic/Data Center experience mandatory
• PMP Certification is a plus
• Develop and build customer relationships that bring new and/or repeat business